Adult Education Transition Specialist
- Do you have questions or concerns about GED?
- Do you have a disability and want to know about accommodations for your learning needs?
- Do you want to learn more about attending Kishwaukee College after you achieve your GED?
Our counselor assists GED students in improving class attendance, provides career exploration, offers referrals to community agencies when needed, and assists GED graduates and ESL students as they transition to college.
For more information, contact Amanda Poturalski
Phone: 815-825-2086, ext. 3190
ESL Transition Specialist
- Are you a Spanish GED or ESL student?
- Are you facing the difficulties adjusting to a new country?
- Do you need resources to help you pursue your educational goal?
Bilingual counseling is available to help students with information and referral for community resources that will assist students to succeed in school and in the community.
For more information, contact Charles Stapleton
Phone: 815-825-2086, ext. 3130