Helping You Succeed
The Adult Education Department at Kishwaukee College wants to help you achieve levels of success you never thought possible!
For more information on Adult Education:
Contact Tricia Wagner
Phone: 815-825-2086, ext. 3180.
Office is located at C1222.
- Do you need resources to help you with your educational needs?
- Do you want to know more about Kishwaukee College programs and services?
- Are you interested in a career program beyond GED or ESL?
- Do you want to begin learning English?
- Do you want to improve your English speaking skills?
- Are you new to the United States?
- Do you need childcare so you can learn English or complete your GED?
- Are your children between the ages of 0 and 10?
- Do you want to do fun learning activities with your children?
- Do you want to prepare to successfully complete the GED tests?
- Do you want to improve your reading and math skills?
- Are you interesting in developing skills that will help you enter post secondary education?
- Want information on the GED tests?
- Do you want to get your GED?
- What do you need to prepare for the GED tests?
- Do you need individual tutoring to improve our basic reading or math skills?
- Do you need help learning English?
- Are you interested in helping someone in your community work toward literacy goals?
- Are you 16-21 years old?
- Do you need resources for life skills?
- Do you want to complete your GED?