Textbook Loan Program
The Textbook Loan Program at Kishwaukee College can assist eligible students with textbooks each semester. Books are loaned on a first come, first serve basis. The program cannot provide all books, but an average of 1-2 books each semester per student. Students must re-apply every semester by providing a copy of their class schedule and completing a Textbook Loan Program application in office C1210.
Who is eligible?
- Students pursuing Associate of Applied Science degrees, not transfer degrees (AS/AA degrees)
- Single parents
- GED graduates
- Men & women pursuing nontraditional careers for gender (ex. male nursing students, female students in automotive technology)
- Displaced homemakers
- Books must be returned during finals week
- Students cannot write or highlight in books
- Books must be returned in good condition
- Students will be placed on the College’s Debtors List if books are not returned on time
To find out more contact:
Adult Education & Transition Programs
Phone: 815-825-2086, ext. 3420