Kishwaukee College is proud to partner with local industry in DeKalb County, Ogle County, Winnebago County, and beyond to offer curriculum and training that is in line with their needs.
Employers who work with Kishwaukee College Automated Engineering Technology students have benefited from:
- Individuals who are trained in the latest technology, including CAD software, 3D printing, MIG and TIG welding
- Individuals who are adept at communication and teamwork
- Individuals who have on-the job experience
Through Kishwaukee College’s Earn and Learn program, local manufacturers have the opportunity to train prospective employees by working with students enrolled in degree and certificate programs in:
- Automated Engineering Technology
- Computer-Aided Mechanical Design and Drafting
- Welding Technology
- Precision Machining
- Automated Industrial Technology
- Certified Production Technician
To learn more about how AET students and graduates from Kishwaukee College can be an asset to your business, contact us today.