- HR Impacts every aspect of your business organization. Understanding the building blocks of the HR profession is key to your organization's success.
- KC Center offers manufactures workforce training in technology, welding, blueprint reading, Lean Continuous Improvement and OSHA/Safety topics.
- Scores of OSHA/Safety training topics are available from KC Center's outstanding, experienced trainers. OSHA certifications and renewals are awarded for topics that dictate them.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service, Challenge Assumptions, Be Heard
- For those in a leadership position and those working to become a leader, KC offers courses on being a leader and how to handle the many duties of that position.
- Whether your need is learning new technology or advacning your team's technology skills, KC provides excellent instruction at your location or at one of our modern labs.
- Are you a small business owner? Are you looking to improve your business? KC provides services that facilitate entrenupeship including free business start-up counseling, seminars and online classes.
- NFPs struggle to "do-more-with-less" without affecting the quality of client services. KC Center assists NFPs by providing vital training topics with low-cost options.
Creating the Ideal Customer Experience - Mar. 12,- 11am-5pm
Entrepreneurial Quick Start - Mar. 20, 10am-12pm
Essentials of Facilities Management- Mar. 30-31 & April 1,- 8am-4pm
OSHA Illness and Injury Recordkeeping - April 10,- 9am-12pm
Developing a Company Safety Policy Manual - April 10,- 1pm-3pm
Forklift Operation Safety and Train-the-Trainer- April 27,- 9am-12pm
Electrical Safety Training - April 27,- 1pm-3pm
Entrepreneurial Quick Start - May. 15, 10am-12pm
Think Like Einstein: Creative Thinking and Innovation - June 4, 8:30am-4:30pm
10-Hour General Industry Training - June 23-24, 8am-3pm and 8am-12:30pm