- KC Center offers manufactures workforce training in technology, welding, blueprint reading, Lean Continuous Improvement and OSHA/Safety topics.
- Scores of OSHA/Safety training topics are available from KC Center's outstanding, experienced trainers. OSHA certifications and renewals are awarded for topics that dictate them.
- For those in a leadership position and those working to become a leader, KC offers courses on being a leader and how to handle the many duties of that position.
- Whether your need is learning new technology or advacning your team's technology skills, KC provides excellent instruction at your location or at one of our modern labs.
- Are you a small business owner? Are you looking to improve your business? KC provides services that facilitate entrenupeship including free business start-up counseling, seminars and online classes.
- NFPs struggle to "do-more-with-less" without affecting the quality of client services. KC Center assists NFPs by providing vital training topics with low-cost options.
30-Hour General Industry Training (OSHA Outreach) - July 24, 31 & Aug. 7, 14 (Th only) 8am-4:30pm
Forklift Operation Safety Trainer/ Supervisor - Aug. 25, 9am-12pm
Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices (Arc Flash - Lock-Out/Tag-Out)- Sept. 18- 9am-12pm
**NEW CLASS - Hazard Communications Training - Oct. 6, 9am-12pm
D.O.T. HazMat - Oct. 6,- 1pm-4pm
Forklift Operation Safety Trainer/Supervisor - Nov. 7, 9am-12pm
10-Hour General Industry Training (for Municipalities)- Dec. 18-19, 8am-3pm and 8am-12:30pm