- HR Impacts every aspect of your business organization. Understanding the building blocks of the HR profession is key to your organization's success.
- KC Center offers manufactures workforce training in technology, welding, blueprint reading, Lean Continuous Improvement and OSHA/Safety topics.
- Scores of OSHA/Safety training topics are available from KC Center's outstanding, experienced trainers. OSHA certifications and renewals are awarded for topics that dictate them.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service, Challenge Assumptions, Be Heard
- For those in a leadership position and those working to become a leader, KC offers courses on being a leader and how to handle the many duties of that position.
- Whether your need is learning new technology or advacning your team's technology skills, KC provides excellent instruction at your location or at one of our modern labs.
- Are you a small business owner? Are you looking to improve your business? KC provides services that facilitate entrenupeship including free business start-up counseling, seminars and online classes.
- NFPs struggle to "do-more-with-less" without affecting the quality of client services. KC Center assists NFPs by providing vital training topics with low-cost options.
Developing and/or Maintaining an Effective Safety Committee - July 16 - 9am-12pm
Aerial Lifts and Platforms - July 16 - 1pm-3pm
Entrepreneurial Quick Start - July 17, - 10am-12pm
Conflict Resolution and Effective Communications- August 6,- 8am-12pm
Persuasion: The Pathway to Opportunity - August 6,- 1pm-5pm
Forklift Operation Safety and Train-the-Trainer- August 13,- 9am-12pm
Electrical Safety Training - August 13,- 1pm-4pm
ROWE Certification Workshop - Aug.. 25-26,- 8:30am-4:30pm
Entrepreneurial Quick Start - Sept. 18, 10am-12pm
SHRM's Essentials of HR - Sept. 24-25,- 8:30am-4pm
DOT Haz Mat Training - Oct. 12,- 9am-12pm
1910.1200 Haz Comm Training - Oct.. 12,- 1pm-2:30pm
Persuasion: The Pathway to Opportunity - Oct. 15,- 1pm-5pm
Think Like Einstein: Creative Thinking & Innovation- Oct. 29,- 1pm-5pm
Conflict Resolution & Effective Communication- Nov. 17,- 1pm-5pm
Inclusion: Embracing the Whole Person to Maximize Productivity & Team Unity- Nov. 30,- 1pm-5pm
Delegation: The Key to Finding Time for High Value Activities- Dec. 4,- 1pm-5pm
10-Hour General Industry Training - Dec. 10-11, 8am-3pm and 8am-12:30pm
Organizational Goals & Success: A Best Practices Approach - Dec. 17, 1pm-5pm