- HR Impacts every aspect of your business organization. Understanding the building blocks of the HR profession is key to your organization's success.
- KC Center offers manufactures workforce training in technology, welding, blueprint reading, Lean Continuous Improvement and OSHA/Safety topics.
- Scores of OSHA/Safety training topics are available from KC Center's outstanding, experienced trainers. OSHA certifications and renewals are awarded for topics that dictate them.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service, Challenge Assumptions, Be Heard
- For those in a leadership position and those working to become a leader, KC offers courses on being a leader and how to handle the many duties of that position.
- Whether your need is learning new technology or advacning your team's technology skills, KC provides excellent instruction at your location or at one of our modern labs.
- Are you a small business owner? Are you looking to improve your business? KC provides services that facilitate entrenupeship including free business start-up counseling, seminars and online classes.
- NFPs struggle to "do-more-with-less" without affecting the quality of client services. KC Center assists NFPs by providing vital training topics with low-cost options.
Forklift Operation Safety Trainer/Supervisor - Nov. 7, 9am-12pm
Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace Program - Nov. 7, 1pm-3pm
Conflict Resolution and Effective Communication Skills - Nov. 20,- 9am-4pm
10-Hour General Industry Training - Dec. 18-19, 8am-3pm and 8am-12:30pm
Think Like Einstein: Creative Thinking and Innovation - Jan. 8,- 9am-5pm
Persuasion: The Pathway to Opportunity - Jan. 30,- 9am-3pm
30-Hour General Industry Training (OSHA Outreach) - Feb. 18, 25 & Mar. 3, 4 (W only) 8am-4:30pm
SHRM's Essentials of HR Management - Mar. 5-6, - 8:00am-4:00pm
Living the Sales Life You've Always Imagined - TBD,- 9am-5pm