With about 250 full-time and part-time faculty and 200 administrative/professional and support staff members, Kishwaukee College offers a wide variety of rewarding positions.
Kishwaukee College celebrates, values, and affirms a diverse workforce and enthusiastically encourages persons from diverse groups to apply.
Kishwaukee College is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions. For a detailed job description click on the job title. Questions, please contact John Acardo, Director of Human Resources.
There are no current job postings.
Part-Time (Adjunct) Faculty Positions
Adjunct Instructors for Math/Science/Business - Math/Science/Business
For all Full-Time positions: For a detailed full-time fringe benefit package description click here.
When submitting an application:
- Type on or print out the application form.
- Complete each section of the application that is applicable with as much relevant information as possible, even if submitting a resume. Your application and your resume should be able to serve as stand alone documents.
- A separate listing of contact information for three (3) professional references.
- Submit copies of transcripts (official transcripts will be required upon hire) for any position requiring a degree.
- As part of your application, you may be asked to perform pre-employment tests to evaluate your proficiency in word, excel, or other job related programs or activities.
- If you are applying for a faculty position, please click here, to review the minimum credentials for our instructors.
- Application for Employment
Fill out the application above and submit it by mail to:
Office of Human Resources
21193 Malta Road
Malta, IL 60150
Kishwaukee College is an equal opportunity employer.