The Human Resources Department provides services that support Kishwaukee College and its employees, leading to improved employee wellness, growth, retention and diversity, with a commitment to customer services.
Applying for a Job at Kishwaukee College
Working at Kishwaukee College
HR favorite links
- SURS OR 800-ask-surs (800-275-7877)
- Benefits Planning Consultants (flex spending)
- HealthAlliance(health/vision/dental insurance)
- Center for Disease Control
- American Heart Association
- US Department of Agriculture
- Kishwaukee College Wellness Center
- Center for Family Health is located at 21193 Malta Rd., in a separate building at the north end of the Kishwaukee College campus. Appointments can be made by calling 815-752-3253.
Human Resources Documents